Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome To The New Year!


What are you going to do differently this year then you did last year? I mean, are you one of those people who say they're going to something a different way, but they end up giving up on themselves?! I don;t think you are.. Who-ever you are, I think you're already making good choices by reading my blog! I know I have some New Year's resolutions I want to accomplish, as well.
MY 10 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:
1. Good Grades: Last year and part of this year, I didn't get good grades, I want to get over the fact of me knowing that I can get good grades, if I try.
2. Blog More Often: I like blogging, it is so much fun to hear what people have to say about your blog posts. Also, when I blog, I'm having fun and I'm being creative. When I blog, I can express my thoughts, opinions, and feelings.
3. Create A Drawing website: I always see these websites on how to create art but I'm always wondering how much effort are they putting in that website... What if on day, they just end the website?! That's when I thought, if they can make an art website, so can I. I mean, I will always update it, always respond to people who have thoughts on what they want to see me create next and I will always have confidence in what I create. So by the end of the school year, I'll have an art website.
4. Working on gaining money, somehow, so I can rent a
5. Learn How to Draw Gir: I'm constantly seeing all these great artist's work every where I go, and not ever in my life have I've seen an actual person, just drawing Gir! Never! Ever! They are just drawing something that inspires them, but when I draw something that inspires me, I get mad because I have yet to learn how to draw Gir.... But now I can when I enter this website called Dragoart.com .
This website can give tutorials, lesson, and more. You can ask the artist, if they've not already drawn it, if they can draw whatever you suggest.
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/1036/1/1/how-to-draw-gir-from-invader-zim.htm
                                        I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment