Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Wonder What The Valentine's Day Dance Is Going To Be Like...

            Well there's noting to expect from it... I mean, with the whole, "NO HUGGING!!" rule I wonder how lame it is going to be with out "hugging" at A VALENTINES DAY DANCE!!!. What are they going to say next? "No holding hands!!"?, or, "No making physical eye content!!" ???? I don't know how bad of a disaster this Valentines Day Dance is going to turn out, but I also don't expect the teacher and faculty members to cut us kids some slack, just for one day! Actually I do! But I just wonder how they will screw it up for young couples in the 6th grade. When couples date in the 6th grade, that is a way to forgive and forget! I'm guessing it's a way to express themselves with their "spouse", and I'm not naming names, but some- no scratch that, a lot!-teachers take away the freedom of that experience away for all the 6th graders. It's a learning experience. Dating and all. But teacher are taking away a perfectly good learning lesson on either being happy forever, or getting hurt, and then being lonely forever. It's a life lesson. Every one's has to go through it. EVERYONE! So why do the teachers have to stop us kids from living our life. It's not a safety rule at all because, not one can get hurt from hugging or "making physical contact!"
             Also, when kids just come out of class, my friend was saying "hi" to her "spouse" and the teachers just said, "Hurry, don't want to be late!" And what I don't get is that we have four minutes to pass, but we need to be russed when we just got out of one class.

This is technically what the teachers are doing to Valentines Day!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment