Thursday, February 10, 2011

OMG! It's Justin Bieber!!!!

 Well not really, it's just his movie that a million girls are screaming about!! That's right, the movie is called, "Never Say Never". Like his lame song! I'm sorry, to all of the Justin Beiber fans out there but, no offence, but he is annoying. Trying to hit on Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, and Selena Gomez all on the same night? At the Teen Choice Awards. P.S not a very good choice. This little boy is so trying to hard, but he hides it in his squeaky voice and bad talent. No lie, the only thing I like about him is that he has good taste in sneakers clothing, and hats! No offence, to Mallory (and you know who you are), but he is a nobody... When he sings in a concert, he voice is so squeaky, and he tries to dance, but he doesn't do much when he tries to dance. It looks like he's having a seizure. But back to the Justin Bieber movie, yes I'm going to go see it, but only because I want to write a "reaction blog" on this movie. But I can't get criticized, because I'm going with my friends, and they're going to be my witnesses on how bad this movie is going to be.I want it to be a good movie, but I can't imagine how it's going to be good, he's not even an actor!!! He's barley a singer!!! Like I said before, HE HAS NO TALENT!!! I don't even know why Justin Timberlake, and Usher were fighting over this little boy (Usher won). but he made a mistake, taking Justin Bieber, "under his wing". I wonder if Usher ever gets annoyed by him... so much, that he feels like drop-kicking him. I know I want to do that every time I hear a Justin Beiber song.  I feel like personally going to him, and I feel like taking a pair of scissors and cut off all of that thing he calls "hair"
Can you believe that this is the little boy, who girls obsess over????????

No comments:

Post a Comment