Monday, January 31, 2011

What's So Great About Aisan Art?

I'm going to just answer my own question..... Everything is great about Asian art. I know what's so great about Asia, do you? I bet these 5 facts will be some interesting facts that you've never knew before about Asia. 1. Asia is the largest continent by landmass. The land area of Asia is actually larger than the land area of the moon.
2.  More than 60% of the world's population live in Asia.
3. Tokyo, Hon Kong and Singapore are 3 major economical centers of Asia.
4. Did you know that Top 10 tallest mountains located in Asia.
5. Asia divided into 6 subcontinents :Central Asia - East Asia - North Asia - India Subcontinent - Southeast Asia - Southwest Asia.
        

 One thing I love about Asia is the creative art work that they are inspired by. I know I would be inspired if I saw this painting. You might not know what it is, that makes two us, but can you imagine what went through this artist head when they created this art piece? I can imagine so many wonders going through this artist head.... Maybe they were drawing something that accrued in Asia. Maybe there was a picture they looked at and the just created their opinion on in, through art, that's the best way. We'll never know what it really means but tha's the best part. Art is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment