Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Like Proactive Commercials?

          Don't you just hate it when a Proactive commercial comes on T.V? I know I do! I hate it because there are more Proactive commercials then any other commercials on MTV. I was watching Jersey Shore once and then all of a sudden a Proactive commercial comes on T.V. I was so frustrated. My face was turning red, my eyes were getting wider, and I looked like I was about to explode. So I threw a phone at the T.V and now my mom knows that I dislike (she says HATE is a strong word that should only be expressed in a real situation... that is why I say I HATE Proactive commercials.)
        It's not that I have something major against it, but the real reason why I HATE is because I know it doesn't work. I mean Justin Beiber just shot a Proactive commercial and right after the shot, some photographers got a shot of him still covered with pimples, saying he's all Proactive. My reaction was all "?!?!?!?!?!?!" I was SO shocked. But that's what I don't get about Proactive, they lie, and they have no shame in lying. Like, I can understand if you are in a rough situation, where you need to tell a little white lie to your family and/or friends, but to the world..... that's a totally different story! That should be illegal! But it's not.... At least I don't think it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment